Here are some links for you to check out and enjoy, we only link out to non-commercial sites on this page. It’s nothing personal if you’re not listed here if your site is advertising we can’t link to it. Support the stores, the operators, and the roving instructor hands down. Every one of them has its own web presence and the perfect place to read their resumes.
- Save Ontario Shipwrecks The Larger known preservation group in Ontario and now for a fee you can learn to survey a wreck.
- State of Michigan’s Shipwreck Site Actually Wisconsin County but a great example of finding it, documenting it, and then opening it up sometimes in the same season.
- Michigan Shipwrecks
- The Maritime History of the Great Lakes A fantastic research holding site, Walter Lewis’s dream and it’s a well-stocked site.
- Great Lakes Ships Home of the C. Patrick Collection a well-documented site of Great Lakes ships
- Thousand Islands 3D Wrecks Denis McCarthy’s latest work St. Lawrence Historical Society
- Shipwrecks of the Rideau Canal and Ottawa River Ottawa Historical Society Paper