- 120ft Length
- Big Tub Harbour
Built: 1867 – Burlington, Ontario
Sunk: August 1885
Damaged when pushed ashore on Cove Island, the Sweepstake waws towed to Big Tub Harbour where it sank before repairs could be completed.
- Pick up after yourselves and others if need be
- Take only pictures, memories, and trash off the bottom
- Many shore dive sites are busiest on weekends so plan ahead
- Remember you’re the ambassador for the sport when approached by onlookers and locals. Paying attention and being polite can lead to other opportunities and locations.
- Have fun and lots of it after all that’s why you are there just like underwater beware of others around you for both positive and negative experiences
- If you’re the guy with the camera, video, or go pro, take a minute to show those outside your group what’s underneath.