Built-in 1909 at Haileybury, Ontario, this 85-foot steamboat primarily serviced Lake Temiskaming and the area. It went through several owners over its lifetime, including Haileybury Navigation Co. (1909-1910); Temiskaming Navigation Co. (1911-1916), and Ville Marie Navigation Co. (1917-1926), and J. Cunningham (1927). It was destroyed by a fire on May 7, 1927.

(46.825157758059206, -79.17743582541459)

Powered by BetterDocs

PAGE TOP
error: Content is protected !!