Site Description

  • Schooner Barge
  • 66ffw 20m
  • 134ft Length
  • Humber Bay, Lake Ontario
  • N 43 36.900 W 079 27.088

Originally built as the barkentine “Prince of Wales”. She was rebuilt in 1874 as a three-masted, fore & aft rigged schooner and renamed “Sligo” She was a towed barge at the time of her loss. Sligo sits upright.

Powered by BetterDocs

PAGE TOP
error: Content is protected !!