Originally named ATLAS and built-in 1851 at Carillon, it was rebuilt as the PRINCESS in 1872. It operated as a night steamer, going between Lachine and Carillon. In 1880, it became a market vessel and carried produce and animals between Point Fortune and Lachine. It was abandoned in a bay near the present Carillon dam in 1913.

Powered by BetterDocs

PAGE TOP
error: Content is protected !!