At one time there were several large Anchors, a small sloop called the SS PRESCOTT and small training platforms. There was also lines outside the park to objects further out in the River.
A Site Map provided by SOS OTTAWA has been produced for all to use. Koodoos to all and listed in this document.
As normal when using shore accessible sites remember to:
- Pick up after yourselves and others if need be
- Take only pictures, memories, and trash off the bottom
- Many shore dive sites are busiest on weekends so plan ahead
- Remember you’re the ambassador for the sport when approached by onlookers and locals. Paying attention and being polite can lead to other opportunities and locations.
- Have fun and lots of it after all that’s why you are there just like underwater beware of others around you for both positive and negative experiences
- If you’re the guy with the camera, video, or go pro, take a minute to show those outside your group what’s underneath.