Lady Minto, 1968

Built in 1903 and measuring 140 feet in length, the Lady Minto was the sister ship to the Alexandra. Rebuilt in 1928, it towed logs between Notre-Dame-du-Nord and the Narrows until 1968, when it caught on fire. Its charred remains were sunk in the Narrows to serve as an anchor for a glance boom.

Powered by BetterDocs

PAGE TOP
error: Content is protected !!