Built-in 1872 at Pembroke, Ontario, the John Egan was 160 feet long. It operated between Pembroke and Des Joachims. JOHN EGAN was very similar to Prince Arthur. It was beached in 1882, after the collapse of the Union Forwarding and Railway Company, and left to rot.

Deep River, ON, Canada

Powered by BetterDocs

PAGE TOP
error: Content is protected !!