- 1855, Oct 24 Wrecked off Milwaukee, WI, Lake Michigan.
- 1857, Oct Collision with & sinking of propeller OLIVER CROMWELL in straits of Mackinaw; also damaged in collision with schooner INTERNATIONAL; both towed by tug SPRAGUE at the flats, Nov 1859.
- 1860 Owned P. Larkins, St. Catharines, ONT.
- 1862 Large repairs.
- 1864, Oct 6 Damaged in Lake Huron gale.
- 1865 280 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Batt & Sheppard, Port Stanley, ONT; repaired.
- 1868, Jul Aground Port Colborne, Lake Erie.
- 1870, Oct Wrecked north side Salmon Point, Lake Ontario.
(1855, Schooner) IDENTIFICATION
Year of Build: 1855
CONSTRUCTION AND OWNERSHIP
Built at: St. Catharines, ONT
Vessel Type: Schooner Hull Materials: Wood Number of Decks: 1
Builder Name: Louis Shickluna
Original Owner: J. L. Ranney
DIMENSIONS Length: 122′ Beam: 25′ Depth: 10.5′ Tonnage (old style): 312
Final Location: North shore Salmon Point. Lake Ontario.
Date: 31 Oct 1870 How: Wrecked.
Final Cargo: Wheat.
Notes: Bound Toronto, ONT – Kingston, ONT, drove ashore & wrecked; loss of all 9 hands.