Records concerning the G. H. PERLEY are complicated – different sources classify it as a steamboat or a tug, though all sources agree on its general records.

The steamboat (or tug) G. H. PERLEY was built in 1890 by J & R. Weir and owned by Upper Ottawa Improvement Co. It burnt on June 4th, 1895, just outside of Arnprior on Chats Lake, while towing timber on the Ottawa River. 

(45.45432458210168, -76.3355389621816)

Powered by BetterDocs

PAGE TOP
error: Content is protected !!