- Sunk as pier foundation Oswego Yacht Club 1921
Chronological History #
The last major vessel built at the Goble shipyard a dipper dredge. Built for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers during summer of 1891. 75′ x 26′ x 6′. Went into service that October. Rebuilt in 1910. Abandoned. Hull became part of the foundation of the pier for Oswego Yacht Club prior to 1921.