Ottawa River Lost VIllage

Built-in 1883 at Trois Rivieres, Quebec, it was 40 feet long. First owned by the Lake Temiskaming Colonization Railway, it was sold to the Canadian Pacific Railway in 1897. It was abandoned in 1898, near Snake Creek, Lake Temiskaming. It carried passengers from Les Erables (now a ghost town under the water level) to La Montagne Rapids.

Snake Creek Rd, Mattawan, ON P0H, Canada

Powered by BetterDocs

PAGE TOP
error: Content is protected !!