- 80ft Length
- Long Sault Rapids, St. Lawrence River
Chronological History #
- 1822, Aug 29 Arrived Kingston.
- 1826, Sep 14 Collided with & badly damaged by NIAGARA, Prescott, ONT, St. Lawrence River.
- 1832 Owned H. Dickinson.
- 1832, Apr 19 Ran rapids to run Cornwall – Coteau.
- 1834, Jun 27 Wrecked Point Maligne (Cornwall), St. Lawrence River; raised in July; grounded & burned being towed up Long Sault Rapids.
DALHOUSIE (1822, Steamer)
CONSTRUCTION AND OWNERSHIP
Built at: Prescott, ONT Vessel Type: Steamer Hull Materials: Wood
Propulsion: Sidewheel Propulsion Notes: 20hp engine.
Length: 80′ Beam: 0′ Depth: 0′
Final Location: Long Sault Rapids, St. Lawrence River.
Date: Jul 1834 How: Burned.