- Scuba Park
- 45ffw 14m
- Marmora ON
Type: Scuba Park
Depth: to 45 feet
Attractions: Scattered around this small river are old dock cribs, a lawn gnome, toilet, and other various attractions for divers. There is also a memorial to a diver in this river.
Access: Shore. Parking on the side of Water Street. From there, enter the water and follow the old pipe out to the park.
Visibility: 30 feet. The water is clear, but tannic. A dive light is recommended.
- Pick up after yourselves and others if need be
- Take only pictures, memories, and trash off the bottom
- Many shore dive sites are busiest on weekends so plan ahead
- Remember you’re the ambassador for the sport when approached by onlookers and locals. Paying attention and being polite can lead to other opportunities and locations.
- Have fun and lots of it after all that’s why you are there just like underwater beware of others around you for both positive and negative experiences
- If you’re the guy with the camera, video, or go pro, take a minute to show those outside your group what’s underneath.