Aileen, 1915 #
Originally 56 feet long, it was built in 1904 in Perth, Ontario. It was rebuilt in 1910 to 69 feet long. It first served as a passenger boat on Lake Temagami and later moved to Lake Temiskaming. It was lost in a storm there on November 11, 1915, which resulted in four deaths. The image above is believed to be Aileen, but certain identification is difficult given the distance from the photographer.